I've been wanting to post these pictures for a while now, but have been overwhelmed by the back-to-school madness...
So, we moved Alexander out of our bedroom on 8/23. It took Brian more than 3 months to finally convince me to do it. I have to admit that I was reluctant in the beginning - if it was up to me, I would've probably kept him in the room until he is 3... Fortunately, the transition was pretty smooth (for both the baby and me). The first night that we moved him to his nursery, he fell asleep right away. I was surprised at how easy it was. The second night (I knew we weren't this lucky), Alexander screamed, and it took me more than an hour to finally calm him down and get him to sleep. He woke up at 5 or 6 am again. This lasted for another 2 nights; after that, it's been a breeze (*knock on wood*). He'd lie quietly in his bed when I put him down, and he'd sleep until 7 am the next morning! No middle-of-the-night or early-morning waking anymore. :) I still miss him sleeping next to me, but I sure enjoy being able to sleep through the night!
These pictures were taken on 8/24. We've since bought a new, cute lamp, as well as Winnie the Pooh wallpaper borders. Will post the pictures once the wallpaper borders are installed.
The wooden turtle music box on the wall is a gift from Carlotta and Sean (from Italy!) We need to buy more foam tiles to cover the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment